StatCounter

Sunday, June 19, 2011

The streets of Rome



Spanish Steps

It was finally free time to explore the streets of Rome. We were given around 3 hours. I am thankful for the time to explore lovely Rome. We had the chance to go shopping and also walked into at least 3 churches. The sights inside the churches just took my breath away. I had the time to be fully present, taking the pictures and loving each moment of Rome.

I felt the Lord's presence and grace more strongly in Rome. Thank you for the blessed trip.

Adorable baby



So crowded on a Sunday Afternoon
Very Modern
Church behind Pat

Inside the church

Murals on the wall

Pat enjoying the silence of the church

The church in Rome


Pat's fascination with angels ( must be G's influence)





Thank you Abba Father




Lovely Clouds


Just bought some snacks for my family

The 2nd church where I happened to attend afternoon mass





The 3rd Church



Back to Spanish Steps - it was raining cats & dogs - our meeting point

No comments:

Post a Comment