StatCounter

Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Anthony Hotel - 19 May 2011

We stayed the night at Anthony Hotel on 18th May and were about to depart the next morning for Florence.




Anthony Hotel


Am so glad to have proper sleep for my Italy trip, compared to my previous trip, where it was toally lack of sleep in Turkey that I fell sick when I came back to Singapore.


Morning Walk around the hotel

Jenny and the lovely red roses. Sweet Combination

White Roses in the Hotel

Pat and her flowers :)

My dream to visit Butchart Gardens in this lifetime
Being charged with high energy

At the bar counter - too early for drinks. Am thinking of breakfast

Jenny thinking out aloud-to pose with the flowers or the drinks - why not both - yeah

White Roses

It's the roses season, hence we see various colours of roses at our respective hotels

At the carpark

Breakfast time

All set to explore Florence on Day 5 - 19 May 2011

No comments:

Post a Comment