StatCounter

Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Dinner at Papa Rex

Pat & Jenny at Papa Rex - looks like we are attending a gladiator fight performance
Dinner Time after Assisi - Pasta Time
Beautiful settings

After exploring Assisi on 21 May, we headed for our pasta dinner at 6pm.


Pat & Weiling

Weiling & Aunt

Bread

Vegetable soup

It is always refreshing having a nice bowl of soup.

All set to tuck in

Pasta - that's not the main dish

In Italy I am suprised I did not put on weight. In Singapore this will be the main dish. The pasta dish is simply delicious with meat based.

Too delicous just to admire and not eat

Our main dish - 1 plate of pizza for 2 of us

Pat is sharing this dish with Jenny, can't imagine having this pizza all by myself - I will certainly roll back to Singapore at the end of my trip.



Nice cheesy ham Pizza ( to think we had our 1 slice of huge pizza each for lunch)

Vanilla ice-cream to end our Pasta Dinner

No comments:

Post a Comment