StatCounter

Wednesday, June 8, 2011

2Nights at Charme Hotel

2 nights stay (19-20 May 2011), was where we stayed at Charme Hotel. Cosy place, no Wi-Fi though.


Our hotel Room

Pat all set to enjoy the day

Welcoming the start of a beautiful day - heading to Pisa

Jenny & Pat in the hotel lobby



The babe taking a rest :)


Looks like my living room - wishful thinking Pat

Pat's turn for the camera :)

Being the early birds, both Jenny and I will always be down early daily. This gives us the opportunity to explore the hotels and soak in the morning sights.

Butterfly in Gold


View from our hotel room - check out that tent - didn't expect to have our breakfast there :(

Our breakfast

Dislike the spread - that was all they gave us and we felt like 2nd class citizens in that tent

Never mind, it's Pisa and Assisi I am looking forward to. By his grace, I am going to enjoy the sights and the company of my friends on the tour.

No comments:

Post a Comment