StatCounter

Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Lunch at Gli Sfizi - Rome

In Rome on 22May 2011 after our city tour around St Peter's Basilica in the Vatican City, viewing the Colusseum and Trevi Fountain, it was lunch time.

Strolling along the shops of Rome, we chanced upon Gli Sfizi di - Pizza @ Roma. Hmm..do what the Romans do. Enjoy life.


Taking a break from the hot sun - Rome is lovely



Lemon Tea and Coke to quench our Thirst



Jenny's plate spaghetti

Service was slow. It took around 25 min for our food to be served. Here's Jenny's plate of spaghetti. It can definitely be shared by 2 people. Cheesy and tomato based, delicious yet a little salty though.

It's a big plate of Spaghetti - can I finish the dish by myself?




Pat's Lasagne

Did I say I love Italian food. Yap I do. This portion is sufficient for me. Meaty yet delicious. Cheesy yet salty. We were happy with our lunch dishes, and more energy to explore the streets of Rome.




Lunch Time in Rome


Want to taste some?

After our lunch, we headed back to Trevi Fountain to take more pictures.

No comments:

Post a Comment