StatCounter

Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Breakfast at Quak Hotel & Lunch at Mac in Switzerland - 17 May 2011

Pat & Jenny at Quak Hotel

After viewing the sights of Milan, our first hotel stop was in Quak Hotel. Apparently I was so tired that I fell asleep immediately when I hit the bed and awoke at 4am the next morning. Part of the reason I suspect is my lack of sleep on the 14 hour journey flight from Singapore to Milan. It was a good nite sleep. Felt refreshed all set to explore Switzerland. There was a change of plans as the funicular ride for lake Como could not be taken.





Sumptuous breakfast


This reminded me of the turkey breakfast I had last year- where cereals was the only breakfast I enjoyed eating, cos the other food stuff were just too sweet in Turkey. At least in Italy, it's still European breakfast.


Waiting for breakfast to be served - The 2 early birds who just explored the hotel and taking photos:)

Lake Lugano - optional boat ride at 18 Euro for 1 hour

Lake Lugano is a glacial lake in the south-east of Switzerland, at the border between Switerland and Italy. The lake, named after the city of Lugano.



After the scenic ride, we headed to Mac for a quickbite. Jenny's simple set meal cost her Euro 9.66. Boy do we miss our mac in singapore for the pricing.


Banana Milk Shake and Mac Chicken - 9.50 Euro

My meal was not cheap either. The banana milk shake was refreshing after being in the hot sun for the past hour on the boat ride. Italian Mac Chicken a bit salty. That's lunch for us.


Pat and her lunch


Pat at Mac in Switzerland

No comments:

Post a Comment