StatCounter

Friday, June 3, 2011

Fox Town - 17 May 2011


If you are into branded stuff -handbags, shoes, wallets, etc, this is the place to go. All the brands are here with a discount from 20-50%.. We were given around 4 hours at Fox Town. For me, I wished I had more time to explore Lake Como or more places in Italy.


Fox Town


After we have visited / window shoped at the the various shopping stores, it was tea time. Jenny ordered her cup of coffee and apple strudel.


Pischato & Tiramusu
Pat had 2 scope of ice-cream - Pischato & Tiramus. Simply delicious and refreshing.


Pat & her Italian ice-cream


Jenny enjoying her tea-time

Delicious and Sweet




After tea time it was time to explore more shops or rather window shopping. I couldn't wait for to end as I was looking forward to see Lake Como for just 30 min, too short.

No comments:

Post a Comment