StatCounter

Monday, June 20, 2011

Italian Ice Cream



Mango & Chocolate From Milan - 2.50 euro

My friend was teasing me when I mentioned that I would attempt to have an ice-cream each day in Italy. He said make sure I don't roll back to Singapore, ie put on weight. Thankfully I didn't.

Here's a post of the various ice cream I had daily with the exception of Pisa. Rich, creamy and simply delicious. Yap, the sweet girl has a sweet tooth :




Pat's first taste of Italian Ice-cream


Ice cream at Fox shopping centre - yes apparently I love ice-cream more than shopping for bags



Pischacio & Tiramisu ice cream - 3.50 euro




Ice cream at 2 euro each in Florence



Jenny's ice Cream




My PassionFruit ice cream is super sour yet refreshing







Chocolate & Mint Ice-cream in Venice - 3 Euro


Managed to eat ice-cream and shop within the 30min free time I had at Venice


Ice cream on sale at our lunch place in Florence



Melon & Chocolate at Assisi



Ice-cream time



Ice-cream in Rome


It's melting in the hot sun






Chocolate ice cream at Paris Airport



No comments:

Post a Comment