StatCounter

Friday, June 3, 2011

Cedele with Peichin - 12 May 2011

After my course on 12 May, I headed down to Cedele to meet up with Peichin after a quick shopping at Robinsons. It's always nice catching up with good friends over a meal.


Pat and her pasta considering she is going to Italy soon (now we now she loves Japanese and Italian food and will never get tire of these dishes. Actually she loves to explore different kinds of food, it's the people she dines with that makes the dining experience)


Mushroom pasta


Mushrooms are one of my favourite dish. Unfortunately this dish was way too dry. Had to take sips of water to counter attack the dryness of the dish. Not enough cream sauce.




Pat & Peichin


Salmon Dish


Peichin's dish was a plateful. There was also wedges and vegetables. Definitely a healthy dish.

As we wanted to wanted to shop around, we decided to skip deserts for once. Both us managed to get a pair of shoes each. Peichin also showed me the bag she would like to get for my pending trip to Italy. I told her I would help keep a look out.

No comments:

Post a Comment