StatCounter

Tuesday, March 1, 2011

TWG - 12 Feb 2011


Pat at TWG on 20 Jan 2011

I was first introduced to TWG on my birthday this year where my friend treated me to breakfast there. It was a lovely place and a cosy environment. Thanks for the treat and the company.


Pat and Su-Ann having brunch on 12 Feb 2011

Hence when Su-Ann mentioned whether I wanted to have brunch there on Saturday, I immediately said yes. We met around 10.30am on 12 feb. We ordered the brunch set priced at $36 and shared. This comprised of Tea, a glass of orange juice, a plate of scrambled eggs with seared smoked salmon and mixed salad of tender spinach shoots and marinated shrimps. It also included brioche toasts with TWG Tea jelly and green tea matcha cake.







The scrambled eggs was done up very well - we were wondering did they put in lots of butter for the eggs to be so tasty. Su Ann had the orange juice while I had an additional portion of the shrimp. The green cake was simply delicious.






Su Ann ala the mummy eating for two was still hungry. Hence we ordered a plate of 2 scones and the mango tart with ice cream. I struggled with my scone because I was too full after the mango tart. I was eyeing at that mango tart for a long time when I first chanced upon the menu. It did not disappoint me. The ice cream blended so well with the mango tart. I will definitely order this dish again.


No comments:

Post a Comment