StatCounter

Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Japanese Food From Takayama

Pat in Japan


Never did I expect to vist Japan in 2010. I was supposed to head to Greece for travelling when the trip was cancelled due to lack of numbers. Hence we chanced upon the Japan Trips offered by Chan Brother.Gina and I finally settled on 7 Days Flora Alpine Scenic Route/ Disneyland from 12-18 June 2010 It was a 1am flight in the morning on 12 June. We had to be at the airport by 11pm on 11June 2010. I was heading the final marketing Roundtable at work, when I dashed back for dinner, picked up my luggage and headed to the airport. As usual, hardly slept on plane. We travelled on SQ672. Yes, still looking fresh.


Our first stop was Nagoya and we proceed to Takayama, an intimate town with old streets lined by quaint, traditional house. Lunch time for us after we had our hands at making colourful food samples - like sushi and tempura and kept as souvenior. Lunch Time Rice with chawamushi, soup, noodle, vegetables, appetizer & toufu

Always love japanese food Cooked beef with vegetables Hear the sizzling sound of the cooked beef - tender and delicious Pat in shopping centre posing with a huggable big bear
My first tast of green tea ice cream in Japan


Soft and smooth, yes I am certainly enjoying my green tea ice-cream moments


Check out the fishing activites -picture postcard


Gujo Hachiman, an old castle town


Dipping my feet into the cool spring water - so refreshing


Gina & Pat exploring the place after we checked in to our hotel - Takayama hida nakamurakan
An evening scene - love the sight of the clouds


Dinner Time

Sushi, beef, rice, soup - what a feast

No comments:

Post a Comment