StatCounter

Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Travel food from overseas - Turkey

Turkey - Nov 20-Nov 29, 2010


With our Tour guide Ali - the ladies on the cruise

It has been an adventure travelling overseas. I have always wanted to write about my overseas trips, never had the time to do so. Just recently, a conversation with my friends gave me an idea that to make this food blog of mine even special, I will write about the food when I travel overseas.

Hence for a start, thanks to my turkey pals - Leonard, Xiuling, Janice and Cheryl, we will try to bring to you the food from Turkey. We may also invite my tour guide Ali to give his feedback on food. Hence check out this blog for the Turkish food.

Visited Turkey last year from Nov 20 - Nov 29, 2010 with SA Tours. With 17 of us on tour, we really enjoyed ourselves and made some great friends.


No comments:

Post a Comment