StatCounter

Thursday, March 3, 2011

Shimbashi Soba/ Bar Canary - 25 feb 2011



After an intensive 3 hours session with vendor on website, I was on my way to catch up with my good pal Peichin for dinner on 25 February 2011. It was raining cats and dogs and by the time I arrived at Paragon, I was slightly drenched. Time to get a bigger umbrella.

Located at #B1-41 in Paragon, Shimbashi Soba is known for its japanese food. Nice selection of bento sets. Peichin ordered the Shoukadou A set while I had the value set.


Peichin and her Shoukadou A Set


Comprising of chicken, salmon, tempura, warm soba and fruits


Pat and her Dinner

Warm soba, fried chicken, tempura, fried tofu and fruits

Our Japanese Bento Sets
Bar Canary in Grand Park Orchard

Located opposite paragon, we chanced upon Bar Canary. A tranquil and relaxing environment, we had our drinks there.

Pat and Peichin having a relaxing Friday evening

No comments:

Post a Comment