StatCounter

Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Surfers Paradise

After our visit to Movie World on 19 Dec 2011, we headed back to our hotel. It was free time for us in the evening. Hence from Grand Chancellor Hotel, we took a stroll along Surfers Paradise. We walked past Hard Rock cafe where I bought my hard rock bear on my way back to the hotel

 It was a relaxing evening. Beautiful skies, and the streets were bustling with activities.

 In Gold Coast
 Picture Postcard in the evening

It was time for dinner. Trying to keep our budget less than $10 Aussie currency, I managed to have a KFC set meal. Indeed I had lots of fast food meals in Gold Coast, which probably explained why my food experience there was just simply average. It was enjoying chatting with Gina and enjoying the scene. We went shopping after dinner.

No comments:

Post a Comment