StatCounter

Monday, May 21, 2012

Seafood Empire in Surfers Paradise

On 20 December 2011, our last night at Surfers Paradise, we finally had a taste of western food at a restaurant. Fish & Chips, how can we not have them at Australia. We chanced upon Seafood Empire located at Shop 4, 17- 21 Cavill Avenue,  Centro Surfers Paradise which serves reasonable prices of western meals.
 Seafood Chowder
 Combo of Fish and Chips and Seafood
 Fish, Fries and onion rings
 Pat's Fish and chips
It was delicious, sinking my teeth into the hot and crispy fish, mixed with lime. One had to pay extra for the sauce hence we opted without any chili sauce.
Happy Pat - no more fast food for her
I will remember Gold Coast for the fast food meals eaten. This must be the only Australia country that I had so much fast food. There was not a taste of wine sampling. Well, I still have Perth and Melbourne to visit. Obviously I love my sit down meals. Hopefully I get to experience the art of dining in my next trip.

After dinner, Gina and I walked around surfers paradise and did our final round of shopping. It's really great that the hotel is situated next to Surfers Paradise.

No comments:

Post a Comment