StatCounter

Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Parade @ Movie World

One of the highlights of Movie World has to be the Parade. Personally, I was not too impressed with the worlds in Gold Coast. Now I understand why people say Disneyland is still the best in the states. I have fond memories of my first travel trip to US after my A Levels. Japan Disneyland is quite fun too. The Movie World, for me, it's the cartoon characters that kept me excited. It's really a small place and it pales in comparison if we were to compare to that on US. I am thankful for my Gold Coast Trip in 2011.

 Tweety Bird & Daffy Duck
 The Joker - Witness the evil laughter

 Cat Woman - Don't Play with me - See my whip
 Batman to the rescue
 Tweety Bird (Hmm, the other, Polar bear called me Tweety cos of my yellow top - cheeky)


 Scooby-Doo




It was really fun and exciting watching the characters come to live in the parade of Movie World. This has to be the highlight for me at Movie World.

No comments:

Post a Comment