StatCounter

Friday, May 25, 2012

Gold Coast (Dec 15- 21, 2011)


Gold Coast was the place Gina and I headed for last year from Dec 15- 21, 2011. I enjoying exploring Australia during year end. Gina has been to 4 different parts of Australia with me. 
 On the 75min catamaran cruise to Moreton Island
 The beauty of nature
 The babe in pink
On arrival after lunch, we were whisked off for our first adventure of the day.
 The highlight of the trip - Yes Pat did the sand tobagganing - What an adventure
 Pat with Gina
 Such a thrilling ride down the sand hills
Trust the babe and her yes to try new stuff
 Sunset - off for dolphin-feeding
 Swimming with ease
 17th December, free and easy on Moreton island

 Night Scene in Gold Coast - Surfers Paradise
 18th December - DreamWorld

 The gal and her fun
 Time to get a little wet

 In Dreamworld
 Back to the movies - Movie World on 19 December 2011
 The stunt show was fantastic
 Posing with the drivers

 My fav bird  - Tweet Tweet
 Lunch Time - for the sweet tooth babe


 The scooby-doo spooky ride - it was just thrilling and I did it - took the ride

 Tweety Bird - Gds mentioned I looked like Tweety the other time I was in yellow :)
 Picture Postcard
 20 December - Heading to Tropical Fruit World - check out the blue sea
 With the kids




 Fruits Tasting
 The big kid at heart

 21 December - Time to depart - Breakfast from the hotel
I always have fun on my travel, and clearly the photos show that. Thank you for journeying with me on the Gold Coast Adventure. Check out my next travel trip. I am thankful for all my travel kakis and my trips. It's been beautiful and I cherish the memories and all the holidays.

No comments:

Post a Comment