StatCounter

Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Mussel Guys

One of those rare moments, we are not at CSC for Friday Growths or 4th Saturday Mass. I met up with Charissa on 10 May 2012 for dinner. Exploring a few restaurants at Vivocity, we finally settled on Mussel Guys (Seafood and Steak Restaurant) for dinner. It is located at #02-123 at Vivocity. We were ushered to a cosy corner. Both of us had the set dinner priced at $13.90++ which comprised of a bowl of soup, a main course and a drink.
 Pumpkin Soup - Thick and Delicious
 Seafood Pasta for Charissa

Stirfried Beef Rice for Pat
For a change I had the beef. It was tasty yet the beef was tough. Usually at western restaurants, I will usually go for a fish dish. The rice tasted like chicken rice and I wished then I was having local chicken rice instead.
 Dinner Time
 Pat & Charissa ( CSC kaki)
We had a great fellowship time and it was fun catching up for a meal

A cup of tea to end the evening.

No comments:

Post a Comment