StatCounter

Sunday, May 20, 2012

Shopping Mall at Gold Coast

After our visit to Tropical Fruit farm, we were given some time at the shopping outlet. It was a late lunch. Both Gina and I chanced upon Donut King, another fast food outlet. Indeed, this was the first time I had so much fast food for meals on trips, partly the cost was most reasonable. Thankfully I love eating bread, which explains why I can survive well in European/America countries. Now as I look back, I really enjoyed my meals in Italy, it was a variety of food.
 Ice cream for Gina - Yummy especially on a hot day
 Our lunch 
 Gina's Donut
 Pat's hot dog and drink
 Fruits at Discount Fruit Barn
 So many fruits - I wish I could bring them back to Singapore
 Mangoes (My favourite) - too heavy to bring back 
Fruits for my family - cherries & strawberries

No comments:

Post a Comment