StatCounter

Sunday, May 13, 2012

Lower Peirce Reservoir

It's amazing that the simple beauty can be found in our environment. My mentor used to tease me about being a lover of life. I guess both of us agree that we need our fun and excitement. We work hard and play equally hard. For me, it's about living life to the fullest, enjoying every moment and being fully present. If there are opportunities to try different things,  I will step forth to do so. We write the chapters of our book - our life. Being passive is not going to get us anywhere. There has to be actions too. As long as our intentions are good, with positive thoughts, we will attract the right people and experiences into our life. At least as I look back, I can say, I have given myself the opportunity to experience the moment. It's a self discovery and growth in this journey.
We were at Lower Peirce Reservoir on 21 April and it is certainly a scenic view. It's beautiful just soaking in the silence and admiring the beauty of Singapore. Check out the pictures through the eyes of the photographer.





 Reflections









No comments:

Post a Comment