StatCounter

Monday, May 21, 2012

From Gold Coast to Singapore

On 21 December 2011, we were made to wake at 4am, thanks to our kiasu tour guide Nancy. Our flight was at 8 plus, our guide who was afraid of traffic jam, made us leave the hotel at 5am. Hence here we are the early birds.
 Our breakfast set from the hotel - wide awake cheerful Pat
 Healthy and decent meal - we had to consume the liquid drinks- the milk and packet drink
 Pat and Gerron
One of the fun part of holidays is that I get to interact with kids, always love their company
 Check out  my tortoise - so cute
 Breakfast Time on board SQ - my baileys drink only on SQ flight
 Lunch Time
Rice with Chicken

How time flies. Just 7 days in Gold Coast (Dec 15 - 21, 2011) and we are back in Singapore. Back in time to celebrate Xmas, the season I love most. It's always the time I catch up with friends for festive gatherings.

No comments:

Post a Comment