StatCounter

Sunday, April 22, 2012

Qian Hu

 On 11 March, Jo and I were supposed to visit Bollywood Veggies. However the bus take we took, did not align at our destination. We only realised this only after the next stop. It was too late for the bus had already made a roundabout. Luckily Jo had the 2nd backup plan - Qian Hu. We hopped on to Choa Chu Kang Mrt and there was a shuttle bus that brought us directly to Qian Hu. Check out the fishes. I certainly had a exciting time taking pictures of the fishes.
Qian Hu Fish Farm. It is a company that imports fresh water ornamental fish from various Asian and South American countries, which it redistributes to local and overseas retailers.

 The mass of fish in all directions
 Swimming in one direction
 See my stripes

 Want to get a big kiss from me - says the big head fish
 Don't they resemble the zebra in their stripes?
 Watch me in action
 The crabs in meditation
 Yes, I am a cousin of Nemo - the cheery fish ( This has to be Pat's favourite shot of the day)
 Mirror Reflections - my legs
 The prawns staying afloat
 Polka dot Stingray
It's thrilling to observe how the stingray moves

 Feeding Time
 Jo at Bah Soon Pah
 Pat was simply thrilled to see the tortoises - they are really huge
 Jo taking a break
Pat had  fun with her photography moments

No comments:

Post a Comment