StatCounter

Wednesday, April 11, 2012

MOF- My Izakaya

Cheryl & Pat
Ministry of Food - My Izakaya

It was really lovely to catch up with Cheryl whom I haven't met for over 2 years on 4th April 2012. As both of us were keen to explore Japanese food, I recommended her MOF situated at Suntec #B1-040.
The place where we had our Japanese Dinner - MOF

Salmon Sashimi ( $7) - one of Pat's favourite dish dining at Japanese restaurants
Top up for the full meal set for Cheryl ($5)
Just the side dishes
Tempura Bento ( $11.50)
Pat's Tempura, can skip the rice. She is happy with tempura and salmon sashimi
Babe in purple - all set to tuck in for dinner
It's a delight meeting Cheryl - ever so charming and sweet. Shared the faith, and other matters during dinner.
Cheryl dish - Chicken Charsiew & Asparagus ( $14.90)
Check out my Pasta - it's delicious
Macha Kurian ($8.80)
How can we miss out dessert? Green tea ice cream with red bean.
The sweet tooth Pat with her dessert, sharing that with Cheryl

It's always a joy catching up with friends over dinner. Indeed I am thankful for my circle of wonderful friends, who will journey with me for the various food, nature, events and travel adventures. Thanks Pals :) Truly cherish the friendships.

No comments:

Post a Comment