StatCounter

Monday, August 29, 2011

Kopi Tiam

Samantha & Pat at Kopi Tiam

I had a lovely evening having dinner with Samantha at Kopi Tiam at Swisshotel on 25 August 2011. I knew Sam from a writing course in church and we recently connected at Prayer Experience Retreat (PER) at CSC. What a small world. It was certainly an inspiring session as both of us shared our faith journey with each other.




The upper class Kopi Tiam

Nasi Goreng ($16)

It was a good spread of local dishes. No wonder Samantha took a longer time to select the food. She had 3 choices in mind - in the end it was Nasi Goreng for her.


Seafood Hor Fun ( $16.50)


I love chinese food. For me I tried the cripsy noodles the other time I was at Kopi Tiam. This time I wanted to try something different. Was deciding between the sinful Char Kway Teow or Seafood Hor Fun. I chose the later and enjoyed my dish.


A taste of Malay food

Pat and her chinese food


Warm Cheng Teng ($6.50)


Durian ice Cream with Pearl Sago ($6.50)


The babe and her sweet tooth


After our local cuisine, we had our desserts. An enjoyable dinner in a cosy restaurant and in good company. Thanks.

No comments:

Post a Comment