StatCounter

Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Chills


On 13 August 2011, after a church talk at St Ignatius Church in the morning, both Edith and myself headed to town for lunch. We chanced upon Chill's Grill & Bar, located at #02-23 Tanglin Mall and we had our lunch there. I recalled visiting this place last year, celebrating my birthday with my friend. Both of us have January birthdays.

Our Plates of Chicken, Fries and Corn for lunch

Honey Chiptole Crsps ( $22.90)

Edith had the honey chiptole Crsps - spicy chicken with honey flavour. She loved the buttery corn which both of us kept that the last item to savour slowly.

Pat's Country Crisper ( $22.90)

I had the fried chicken. Crispy skin and  tender meat. With the bbq sauce it was a great combination.
 
Both of us had an enjoyable afternoon at Chills. We were certainly too full to have dessert. Enjoyed my weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment