StatCounter

Monday, August 8, 2011

Marche

On 22 July 2011, a Friday evening, Laura and I met up for dinner at Marche located at 1 Harbourfront Walk, #03-14, Vivocity. Somehow I miss the Marche at Hereen and Suntec. It was bigger and they had more variety of food.


Mushroom Crepe

I had the mushroom Crepe which is my regular favourite at Marche. Usually I will order the ham Crepe, yet this time round, for a change, I opted for the mushroom crepe.



Laura's Dish of Mash Potato and Meat - Protein and Carbo, the mummy eating for two




Our main dishes for dinner


Tomato & Seafood Bruschetta


Laura ordered Bruschetta and that was when I discovered the mummy to be and her craving for Bruschetta. She shared half with me. It was tasty. For me just give me bread and butter, I will be delighted.


Laura, my good pal from secondary school days


Pat enjoying her dinner


Sweet Crepe


How can we forget desserts. Laura ordered the strawberry crepe with chocolate sauce. A blend of sour (the strawberries) and sweet (the chocolate sauce) and the result - a delicious and sinful combination. Thankfully both of us shared the crepe and the calories.



Hot chocolate and Milk


After dinner at Marche, most of the coffee joints were packed. We managed to find seats at Pacific Coffee for a drink. I had the hot chocolate while Laura had the milk. There was a 1-1 promotion for the drinks.

Pat and her love for chocolate drink



It was a lovely Friday evening spent with my good friend. I am looking forward to the birth of Ryan, Laura's baby. Thanks pal for the years of friendship. You have been a great friend. Am truly blessed with a circle of wonderful friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment