StatCounter

Monday, June 25, 2012

Breakfast at Koenigshof in Garmisch

On 1 June 2012, we checked in our hotel at Koenigshof located at Garmisch in Germany for 2 nights. We rested well. I love the breakfast on this trip. There was a variety and the spread of food was good. I can't help recalling my Italy breakfast spread last year, which was a far cry from this spread.
 Ham, egg, bread and butter - a happy Pat
 Cereals
This is one trip where I had to avoid eating cereals as I had a bad cough and sore throat. Instead I was always on a lookout for honey for the throat. Instead this time, I opted for bowls of fruits and yogurt.
 Babe in red, all set for breakfast
 As one can see, Pat literally does not really eat much for breakfast. Give me eggs and I am happy. This is all I had for breakfast, no second helping.
 Eggs :)
 Our hotel for 2 nights
 After breakfast, Gina and I took a walk outside to view the scenery. The cool breeze blowing past our faces  while we admired the houses and the sights. Picture Perfect and such a relaxing atmosphere.

 The morning mist
 The sound of rivers gushing, taking time to smell the flowers
 Picture postcard
I recalled posting this picture on facebook and the dude in Singapore was teasing me about being a full time photographer when someone asked was I taking photos on a part time basis. Such lovely scenes, I really enjoyed the moments taking the photos.
 Gina posing with the lovely flowers
 Pat & her flowers
It was time to head off for the day 4. Personally this was the highlight of my trip. Stay tuned to fine out more.

No comments:

Post a Comment