StatCounter

Tuesday, June 19, 2012

At the foot of Neuschwanstein Castle

On I June, 2012, it was a 2 hour drive to Fussen to see Neuschwanstein Castle. During the pit stop, we were advised to get our lunch. Hence I bought 2 desserts- a cake and a tart and that was lunch. Sweet and delicious. We arrived at our destination at 12 noon. We were given an hour to have our lunch. Since both Gina and I had eaten on the bus, it was time to explore the sights. I am thankful for my wind breaker, it caught me really warm. At that time, I was already down with a bad sore throat and cough. I had to keep myself warm. The weather was cooling and we could blow cigars in the air, hence one can imagine the state of  "coldness".
 The lovely architecture
 The lake - such beauty and tranquility 

 The ducks - "Tom, Dick and Harry"


 Looking forward to seeing the real castle
 Horse Ride up the slope
 It's time for us to meet our tour guide as we have to board the bus which will take us to the castle
 Pat & Gina
The history of the castle

No comments:

Post a Comment