StatCounter

Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Zen Japanese Vegetarian Restaurant

Pat & Jo having drinks at Coffeeclub
On 31 Dec 2011, Jo and I met up for lunch. We headed to Zen Japanese Vegetarian Restaurant, located at 122 Middle Road, #02-02 Midlink Plaza. For a change we had vegetarian japanese food.


Cheery Jo

Dou Miao - $7

Tasty and fresh - the dish of Greens


Pat's first taste at the vegetarian dish


Pat & Jo (yeah, my twin sister - both of us celebrate our birthdays on the same day)


Avocado Maki - $12

Colourful presentation. Enjoyed the dish


More Food

Age Tofu - $5

Temp Ebi - $8

For this dish, definitely tasted more vegetarian compared than than the usual Japanese food.

Ganmo - $6


Our dishes for lunch


Time to tuck in

Luckily I am sharing the spread of food - can you imagine having all these by myself.

2nd round - Drinks at TCC at bugis

Chilling out with her drink


It's a delight spending the last day of the year with Jo. After lunch and tea with Jo, I headed to CSC for mass and countdown. I had an enjoyable day. Look forward to our birthday celebrations in January.

No comments:

Post a Comment