StatCounter

Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Daffies at NUSS

Happy New Year 2012 - May it be a blessed and fantastic year for all
The lovely Ana

Pat & Ana



Richard and Jeremy


Richard and his daughter Serene



Pat, Ana, Jean and Sylvia



Having drinks with daffies.




I am truly amazed within a span of 30min we can organise a gathering. After my museum visit on 1 jan 2012, I was having a late lunch at city hall when Richard messaged me whether we were meeting that evening. I did suggest the date, yet no one responded hence I assumed it was off. I told him I will check whether ana was avaliable. Ana reverted she could make it, and Richard contacted jean who also said they could make it. Ana contacted sylvia and and karen. I posted a note on daffies site. Jem turned up. Hence not bad the power of connection. (note please not too many times of sudden gathering for 2012 ok, grin). Richard thanks for the treat :)




It was really great catching up with fellow daffies. In a way, 2 year of DAFF have allowed us to share our faith and grow as a small community. So much laughter, fun and joy, also prayers and fellowship. Thanks for taking turns to organise and also for turning up. It takes 2 to tango - organisers and participants - You guys and gals willl always be a special group. Thanks Daffies. Look forward to more gatherings, photos, and memories.



The Pyramid Pose




See you on CNY gathering.

No comments:

Post a Comment