StatCounter

Sunday, January 15, 2012

DreamWorld @ Gold Coast

Dreamworld - 18 December 2012

My impression of Dreamworld was indeed a place of thrilling and exciting rides. It was also a place of fantasy for children. Yet compared to the rides in US, now I understand why Dreamworld pales in comparison to Disneyland in US or even in Japan. It was a colourful place and I had fun taking pictures. Gina and I caught most of the performances - from Tiger Show, crocodile feeding, sheep shearing to the various adventures ride.

One of the slowest cruise rides that I have taken

Hopping onto the train to the next destination
We got a little wet- yet it was fun and cooling especially in the hot sun
Watch out - Pat is on the wheels

Yes another Water Ride - Thunder River Rafting
Finding Nemo


Is Pat going to be eaten by the shark?









I had fun taking the photos at Dream World. Check out my travel adventures at Movie World

No comments:

Post a Comment