StatCounter

Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Izakaya Nijumaru

Pat and her Japanese food

Located at Cuppage Plaza #02-10/12, was Izakaya Nijumaru . I met Zixin one of the students during SJI days for a meal on 10 January 2012. Set in old Japanese style, this was my first time to the place. Some said the dishes were reasonably priced.

I found the service was poor, we had to wait a while for our food to be served. As for prices, I did not find them cheap. Well, it was a taste of the authentic Japanese food.


Sashimi Set ( $15)
The slices of Sashimi were thick and fresh. I was hoping the set had more variety.
Dinner Time
Check out the Sashimi
Zixin and his rice rolls - Yaki Onigiri ( $5)
Buta Bara Kushiyaki ($7.50)
Unagi Kabayaki ($17)
Tasty yet I would expect to pay a set meal for this price
Pat & Zixin

Look out more Japanese food adventures for 2012.

No comments:

Post a Comment