StatCounter

Sunday, January 29, 2012

The Dining Room @ Sheraton Towers

Pat on her birthday
I am someone who loves to experience new places / food. Always very excited when I am trying something new for the first time. Hence for my birthday this year on 20 Jan 2012, I decided to explore the Dining Room at Sheraton Towers. We were treated to a buffet lunch spread which had a wide range of food, including CNY goodies and yusheng. There was a 20% discount for the buffet spread priced at $49.80
Mum's first round of food - she apparently loves seafood
Pat's plate of food - her love for sashimi
Pat's plate of seafood - another favourite of hers
Mum's main course
Pat's main course- a sample of the food from the buffet line

Pat's first attempt of hand made yusheng from the buffet spread - delicious
Mum loves the soup. She had 3 different bowls of soup and one could see the satisfied look :)
Mushroom soup

I had a bowl of soup - nourishing and warm
Pat's spread of colourful desserts - trust the sweet tooth birthday girl
Our plate of fruits
Mum's plate of Kueh lapis - 4 different versions. Thumbs up for the one who loves Kueh Lapis.
Pat had a lovely time taking the food photos
My favourite - chocolate cake and mango pudding
Pat with her a slice of complimentary cake
Mum & Pat
Ice-cream
Durian anyone?
The slice of cake - raspberry cake
CNY goodies
The colourful pate of CNY goodies

It was an enjoyable lunch at the dining room and spending time with mum. How time flies. With a year older, looking forward to a fantastic and blessed 2012. I am thankful for God, my family and my friends. Thanks for being with me on this journey.

No comments:

Post a Comment