StatCounter

Friday, January 6, 2012

Chinese Dinner at Gold Coast

Our rooms for the next 4 nights - Grand Chancellor Surfers Paradise

Upon arrival, we checked into our hotel and deposited our stuff before we headed to a chinese restaurant opposite the hotel.

Having travelled to different countries of Australia, when my friend asked me how was Gold Coast, I must say I was not really impressed with the food eaten. Rather I enjoyed being in the company of the kids, who were great joy to be with, taking photos with Gina and being with nature. We had some photo moments at the various worlds - Sea World and Movie World.

Here's the chinese dinner we had. Lots of vegetables. Could have been a better selection.









Taking a walk at Surfers Paradise after dinner

No comments:

Post a Comment