StatCounter

Friday, January 13, 2012

Sakura

Pat at Sakura
On 28 December 2011, I met Ivy for Dinner at Sakura at Dhoby Ghaut Green located at 10 Penang Road #01-02. We had the international buffet dinner.

Pat's first round - a mixture of seafood and local food
Pat's plate of Japanese food
Dinner Time
Tasty chicken - Thumbs up
Ivy's plate of food - a good spread of food

Ivy with her spread of food - all ready to tug in for dinner
Pat second plate of food - chawanmushi, tempura and fish

I realised that I love Japanese food. Yet for a buffet spread, I will usually select my favourite my Japanese food - like Shashimi, tempura and chawanmushi. It's always a bonus if the restaurant has green tea ice-cream.
My final round of food
Not really a buffet person, I will go for the food that I enjoy eating. The spread of food was abundant. If you are a bigger eater, this is definitely value for money.
Sweet tooth Pat and her desserts


Ivy's spread of food
It was a delight catching up with Ivy during the post Xmas period. Thanks Ivy for suggesting the place. Thanks too for being a great friends. May 2012 be a year where our dreams come true. God bless.

No comments:

Post a Comment