StatCounter

Thursday, December 22, 2011

Swensen @Ion

Thiru & Pat
On 27 November 2011, Thiru and I caught up for Sunday Lunch at Swensen Ion located at #B1-31. It's always nice catching up with good friends. I have known Thiru through my MMC days and it's a great joy hanging around a good pal.



Pat with the Xmas menu of Swensen



Thiru with her belated Birthday present


Malted Chocolate Milk Shake



Turkey and Ham Salad ( $12.90)



Grilled Turkey Breast and Chestnuts ( $16.90)


Lunch Time



Looking cool Thiru



Pat loves salad



Look at the amount of food - this has to be shared



Our desserts - delicious





Thiru with her Ginger Bread House ( $10.90)


A Tower of Butterscotch and coffee ice-cream complemented with cold fudge and topped with gingerman cookies.





Pat with her Festival Minstrel


Signature sticky chewy chocolate and vanilla ice-cream topped with hot fudge and chocolate.


After lunch we went book shopping, where Thiru gave me a book as Xmas gift. Thanks Thiru. Your Xmas present is on the way. I am thankful for my circle of good friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment