StatCounter

Saturday, December 24, 2011

Chuck Wagon BBQ & Grill

Alpha 5 Gathering - Betsy, Richard, Mary & Pat

A yearly event whereby the Alpha 5 group gathered for Xmas event, this time it was just the 4 of us. Hope to see Michael, Isabella and Mary G at our next gathering. December is a month where I catch up with friends whom I haven't met. It's also a joy meeting up with them.


Located at 7 Portsdown Road, we headed to Chuck Wagon BBQ & Grill. It was a cosy setting tugged in a scenic environment


One can feel the festive season

The menu


Guava Juice ( $4.20)

I had the guava juice. We also ordered Gingel Ale, Ice lemon Tea and a mug of San miguel for Richard.


Mary's Coleslaw ( $4.80)

Fish & Chips ($18.80) for Richard - this dish looks good

2 to Tango - comprising of Ribs and Chicken ($32.80)


We were recommended the above dish which Betsy and I shared. Yet I must say this is one of the worst dish that I have tasted. The ribs and the chicken were really tough. The ribs at Tony Romas is so much better. Thankfully I am sharing this dish.


Pork Chop ( $23.80)

After we had our dinner, the staff came up to our table 3 times asking us whether we wanted to have dessert. I guess all of us were turned off our main courses that we decided to skip desserts. It was the company that mattered and it was great seeing all of them.

Merry Xmas Alpha 5

No comments:

Post a Comment