StatCounter

Thursday, December 22, 2011

Lunch at Moreton Island

Pat at Moreton Island - Dec 16, 2011
We headed straight for buffet lunch upon arrival on Moreton Island. I found the food average. With Nancy, our tour guide giving us only 30min to eat, as our next activity in an hour's time and we had to check into our rooms, it was a stressful lunch for me. In the sense I don't have the luxury to slow down and enjoy my food.

Such a meaty dish

Diluted Mushroom soup


Our room at Tangaloma Island Resort


Soaking in the scenery - what a beauty
(Yes Pat loves photography)

Picture Postcard

Taking a quick stroll after changing into our shorts and slippers, we were all set for our first adventure of the day.
One of the reasons I love travelling - the opportunity to take such beautiful shots :)

No comments:

Post a Comment