StatCounter

Thursday, February 3, 2011

White Dog Cafe - 30 Jan 2011


It was raining cats and dogs on 30 Jan 2011. Jenny and I were supposed to go for our nature walk in the late afternoon. I prayed and ask the Lord by his grace for the rain to stop between 4pm - 8pm that day. I went for my lunch and attended to some errands.  At 3pm, Jenny sms me telling me to postpone our walk as it was still raining. Suprisingly around 4pm, the rain started to slow down and at 5pm, Jenny asked me whether I wanted to proceed with our nature walk as the rain had stopped.




View from Mount Faber


We proceeded for our nature walk to mount faber. It was a 20 min walk up hill. On arrival at the peak, we were greeted with fresh air and the beauty of nature. Next we went about shooting some nature shots, before we headed the path down to vivocity. Lo and behalf it started to rain the moment we stepped into Vivocity. Hence we are thankful for the chance to explore nature before it started to rain again.






White Dog Cafe was the place we had our dinner. A cosy restaurant and we had the waterfront view. We ordered 4 dishes among which were Triple Mushroom Soup, Mixed Salad with grilled chicked, Pacific Dory and Ocean Catch. Pity we were too full to order dessert.


Triple mushroom soup was thick and delicous. Chuky mushrooms were also found in the soup.

Mixed salad with grilled chicken was definitely a healthy choice. The grilled chicken was a little tough, but overall the salad was ok.


I enjoyed my main course of pacific dory. The sauce blended very well with the dory fish. Together with the vegetables and the potatoes, it was perfect to the taste.
Jenny had the ocean catch, which comprised of grilled fish, prawns and salad.

Our dinner dishes at white dog cafe

It was an enjoyable evening with good company. Jenny suprised me by treating for a belated birthday celeration. Thanks Jenny.

No comments:

Post a Comment