StatCounter

Sunday, April 28, 2013

Food at SAVOUR 2013

Here we are exploring the food. With our savour dollars and our umbrellas, we went to the different stalls to see the types of food that was sold. My first dish was from Osia. I bought Hokkaido Scallop, Cod Brandade, Verjus, Scallion priced at $14. It was delicious. However such a small portion. Wish we could have more.
 

Huay Ling's Xiao Long Bao ($6) from Bo Innovation. It melts in your mouth
 
With the small portion of food, we need some meat to keep us full. Hence we opted for the meat platter at $30 from Stellar. Tender and delicious. Good choice.
 Having lunch in the rain
 Dessert Time for Huayling
Le Sensation ($8) from L'Atelier de Joel Robuchon. Chocolate for the sweet tooth. The dessert that was my highlight.
 How can I resist my chocolate dessert
 Guess the gal behind the chocolate
 Sakura Pork Belly from Mikuni ($10)
All smiles at her food. Time to attend another Gourmet master class.

No comments:

Post a Comment