StatCounter

Saturday, February 11, 2012

TCC - Bugis Junction

Rainbow at Novena

On 21st January 2012, a day after my birthday, I met Vicki for 6pm Novena. It was pouring heavily. I was drenched, my shoes and my pants were wet. Thankfully I did not fall sick. After service, we started to walk out of the church.

A guardian angel must have tugged Vicki's dress as something made her turned her head toward the church. Then she waved to me to look at the sky. Both of us saw one of the most beautiful rainbow. In fact there were 2 rainbows. At that moment, both of us were simply awed by the beauty.
Pat @ TCC

Here we were at TCC in Bugis - a cosy place where both of us had dinner
Vicki with her iphone
Peach me up - Pat's drink
Vicki & Pat - check out our dinner feast
Seafood Aglio Olio - Italian food for Vicki that night
Oysters & Wasabi ( Simply delicious)
Mushroom Patty - Pat's Vegetarian Dish
Vicki's Twin Sister ( noticed the difference)
We had an enjoyable evening, good food and fantastic company.

No comments:

Post a Comment