StatCounter

Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Swensen - Lunch Time Promotions

Salmon Mushroom Pasta ( $14.90)

I was out for a client's meeting in the morning last Friday on 24 February. My mum happened to be in town too. Hence I met her for lunch at Swensen located at Centrepoint #02-52/53/54.

There was a lunch promotion - for every main course ordered, one could have a complimentary appetizer , ice cream or drink. Both of us had the ice-cream. Being a Friday, and the season of lent, we opted for non-meat meals.

I ordered the salmon mushroom pasta. This was the first time I had this dish. Tasty and delicious.
Malted Chocolate Milk Shake
All for the price of $1 for Swensen Cool reward card for the drink. In case you are wondering, did I drink up the entire glass of malted milk shake, well I only had half the glass of the milk shake. I was full with my pasta dish. I shared the drink with my mum.
Presto Salmon Saute ($15.90)
Breaking away from her usual breaded chicken dish at Swensen, this was the first time mum tasted this dish upon my recommendation. The expression on her face - priceless. She enjoyed the dish. Nice presentation and healthy choice too, with mash potato and corn.
Our Lunch on a Friday Afternoon
Ice Cream Time - Frosted Chocolate and Sticky Chewy Chocolate

It was a delightful lunch and quality time spent with mum. There are certainly more food places I will be bringing mum this year.

No comments:

Post a Comment