StatCounter

Monday, February 20, 2012

Swensen (Suntec)

Lunch Time at Swensen

I always love the weekends. It's a time I spend with my family and catch up with friends. Food sessions allow one to spend quality time with the people around me. Whenever possible, Sunday is always lunch time with mum. On 12 February 2012, I had lunch with mum at Swensen located at Suntec. That was also the day where most of the travel agencies were having their in-house fair at Suntec.
Crayfish pasta
Instead of my usual salad at Swensen, feeling hungry, I opted for the crayfish pasta. One of my favourite dishes at Swensen.
Breaded Chicken for mum
One of mum's regular dish at Swensen. The chicken was tender. I couldn't resist picking a few pieces of the fries from her dish.
Our Sunday Lunch
Milk Shake with pasta

One of the perks of being a cool card member of Swensen is we could either have a complimentary soft drink or we can top up $1 for the drinks selection. On that day, I also had a $20 voucher to use. Enjoyable lunch with mum on a Sunday afternoon.

No comments:

Post a Comment