StatCounter

Tuesday, February 21, 2012

IKOI

Located at #01-01 at Hotel Miramar, I finally visited IKOI after hearing so many great reviews of their buffet spread. On 20 February 2012, I met Su Ann for dinner on a Monday Night. To our surprise it was full house and we had to settle for the counter seats.

The settings
Our Chawanmushi -Delicious (Thumbs up)
Complimentary Dishes
Our first round of Sashimi

If you are a fan of Sashimi, this buffet spread is definitely exploring. We ordered salmon, swordfish and tuna Sashimi.
Prawn Tempura
California maki handroll
2nd plate of Sashimi
Tamago Sushi
Bacon and Cheese
Shitake Mushroom
Our spread of fried food and sashimi
Complimentary dish - salmon and soup. Tasty and a warm dish.

Our final round of Sashimi

For the price of $35++ person, this buffet has to be one of the better selection of Japanese food that I have tasted. I love the sashimi that was served at the restaurant. Be warned though the service may be slow and the place may seem crowded due to the constrained space. When the dishes were served, it seemed like we lack the space, especially when one is seated at the counter.Do make reservations in advance if you plan to visit IKOI for a meal.

For someone like me who loves Japanese food, I will definitely be back with my friends for my taste of sashimi delight. Thanks Su-Ann for the recommendation. It was great catching up with you.

No comments:

Post a Comment