StatCounter

Sunday, August 19, 2012

NUOC @ Orchard Central

 I enjoy trying different types of food. I am thankful for my circle friends who are always game to try different places of food. My most recent food adventure is Vietnamese food whereby on 4th August, I met up with my godson Kendrick after a talk which I attended on Saturday. Kendrick will be heading off to US for studies on 7 August 2012. We met at NUOC @Orchard Central for a taste of Saigon food. A bit expensive, yet if you are looking for a cosy environment this is a place to consider.
Ingredients for our noodles
 Pat & Kendrick
 Having a taste of Vietnamese food before flying off to US for studies
 Chicken Pho Noodles ( $17)
 Pineapple Juice ( $8)
 Fresh Spring Roll ( $5.50 per roll)
 Ginger Ale ( $5) for Pat
 Beef Pho ($21)
 After dinner we headed to Mandarin  hotel for dessert
Apple tart with ice-cream

No comments:

Post a Comment