StatCounter

Friday, August 31, 2012

Crystal Jade Dining In

On 20 August 2012, a day before my mother actual birthday, I brought her out for lunch. It's been more than 3 months since we had our meals out together. This is due to the fact we had no maid to take care of grandmother during this period. It has been a challenging period for the family. I am thankful that the new helper is in and she is coping well with the family.

My love for food especially Chinese and Japanese food. Dining is one way of bonding, which probably explains my good friends and myself - our food adventures. I brought my mother to Crystal Jade Dining in located at Vivo city. Mum was delighted with the food.
 Century Egg ($7.00)
Could have been better. I prefer the porridge served at Crystal Jade at Taka. 
 Egg Tarts ($3.80)
A must for Tim Sum. Fresh and delicious
 Prawn Roll and Mango ($4.50)
This combination can never go wrong and it is another Tim Sum must for Pat
 Baked BBQ Pork Bun ( $4.20)
 Siew Mai ($4.80)
 Pat's plate of Tim Sum
 HaKau ($5.20)
 Steam Glutinous Rice - Mum's request 
 Tim Sum Time
Happy Birthday Mummy :)

No comments:

Post a Comment