StatCounter

Monday, September 19, 2011

Daikokuya

Delighted Pat and her Japanese food


Daikokuya was the place I met Jem for dinner on 12 September before he flies back for studies. I didn't know that this restaurant was located at Raffles City Shopping Centre #B1-13. It was good fellowship and catch up for both of us. Not for the fact I was at St Ignatius church talk did I know Jem was back in Singapore for hols.



Spinach Salad with Egg ($7.80)



Spinach Salad with Egg, a plate of greens which we shared. The salad was fresh and crunchy. Not much of the egg though. I realised I have grown to like salad either as a dish to share or as a main course Japanese salads are still the best!




Stamina Miso Ramen ($14.50)




I enjoyed my bowl of Miso Ramen. Soy flavoured Ramen with pork. It was delicious. The soup was thick and complemented the Ramen.





Sapporo Shoyu Ramen ($13.90)




Jem had the Sapporo Shoyu Ramen. Check out the colour of the soup. He certainly enjoyed his bowl of ramen.



Our dinner dishes for the evening




Jem it was good to catch up with you. Have faith and trust that He knows what is best for you. Stay in touch. God bless.


No comments:

Post a Comment