StatCounter

Sunday, July 24, 2011

Swensens @ United Square

Breaded Chicken @ $14.70

After mass at novena church on 18 July 2011, mum and I headed to Swensens at United Square for lunch. The place was not as crowded as we expected it to be. The promotion for lunch was for an order of main course, one could have a free drink, side dish or ice cream.



Salmon with mash potato and vegetables @ $15.90

Always enjoying the fish dishes, Salmon was my first choice that day for lunch. The mash potato was a little thick for my taste. I had some of mum's fries in exchange for my mash potato.


Malted Milk Shake



With my Swensens card, I topped up my complimentary soft drink for $1 for Malted Milk Shake. Rich and sinful, yet it's nice to start the week with a refreshing drink.




Complimentary Sticky Chewy Chocolate Ice-cream



Both mum and I opted for complimentary ice-cream. It's been ages since I had sticky chewy chocolate ice cream and it is delicious. $9.20 for an ice-cream, I recalled prices years ago was around $6. Indeed prices have increased progressively.



I am thankful to be able to spend time having lunch with mum. When time is spent with people whom we love and are close to you, it's bonding and quality time.



Here's to more makan time with good friends and family. For those who have dined with me, thanks for company and friendship. Always a joy being with you pals :)



Pat's chocolate ice - the babe with sweet tooth

No comments:

Post a Comment