StatCounter

Monday, July 11, 2011

Jewels Artisan Chocolate

Cara & Pat - the 2 tai tai dance babes

What a joy it is to be with Cara for afternoon tea. She sure knows her food places. Here we are at Jewels artisan chocolate located at Orchard Central #02-31/32 on a Sunday afternoon on 3 July. A cosy place, I wouldn't have known of its existence if not for Cara's recommendation.


Lovely settings


The menu

My pot of Camomile tea

Cara's glass of Earl Grey with Milk @ $7.80 - yummy


The babe with her drink

Teatime Indulgence at $14.80

With a spread of Teatime indulgence at S$14.80* only, we had a taste of 4 items. The High Tea Sampler includes a selection of a) 1 piece of Chocolate - hazlenut Gianduja b) 1 pc of Macaron Butterfly Pea Bloom ( filed with Kaya & pandan almond cream) c) 1 slice x 85% Dark Chocolate Gateau ( simply sinful yet delicious) and d) White Chocolate Sorbet with berries compote with 1 pot of Camomile Tea.

Pat enjoying her tea set with Cara

Here's to exploring more tea places

I had an enjoyable Sunday - tea with Cara. Before that I was out having a birthday lunch celebration with my friends. Now it explains why I hardly have Monday Blues as I usually enjoy my weekends with family and friends exploring different food places, never wasting my precious time.

No comments:

Post a Comment