StatCounter

Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Sho Teppan


Pat with her Wagyu Beef Sukiyaki

Located at Ion Orchard #B3-19, Sho Teppan was tugged in a corner. On 5 May, I visited the place for lunch, as I had a complimentary $20 voucher to use. Before that I was at the M1 shop at paragon, as there was an issue with my phone,but it was quickly resolved.

Sho Teppan is a brand new dining concept which features iron-plate cooking.that surfaced in 2009. Sho Teppan creates a fun, casual and no-frills culinary affair which allows customers to enjoy the thrill of cooking the meal themselves, just the way they like it. Unique and innovative, Sho Teppan is the first to offer both Teppanyaki and Sukiyaki under one roof.

Healthy Dish


Wagyu Beef Sukiyaki @ $21.90

Wagyu Beef, Premium Black Angus, Kurobuta Pork Loin are just some of the few special items that diners will get to enjoy. What’s more, the portions are a good balance between quality and quantity.


Each serving of meats, thinly sliced to perfection, is well measured at 150g per portion, giving diners a substantial meal that is worth every dollar. This is my serving of Wagyu beef.



Salad and egg

I was told to mix my egg well, so that I can dip the sliced beef into the egg. The egg adds to the flavour to the beef. The staff were helpful and friendly.

Pipping hot - the vegetables and the wagyu beef
The cooked wagyu beef and the mixed egg dish

This was my first time doing this in a Japanese restaurant. I had fun, cooking my beef, and dipping into the egg dish. An unique experience, I will definitely come back to try out more dishes at Sho Teppan.

No comments:

Post a Comment